Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I have noticed the 'moaners' eg me and solman etc, are recieving less 'f**k offs' than we did at the

u talk complete bollox , our payroll is more then Chelsea and we buy 2 40 mil players

the lack of defenders is inexcusable , Wenger buys for the future and the future never comes, he has to go

utter madness, Chambers at 16mil is crazy , he will make a decent CH one day

but what about today ??, he aint no FB imo ,

He's actually decent in central midfield on FIFA.

But then, my Arsenal squad doesn't have any injuries

Roughly about the same as Jones and Smalling, half of Shaw

I mean, to tote untrained eye it could sound like you're castigating him for spending money and castigating him for not spending money.

Maybe we should've spent 32m Mangala or 28m on Shaw, would that have made you happier?

Also, Chelsea have had to slim their payroll after a decade of excess

We've had to bump ours up after a decade of parsimony

So only in a world of computer programming can we have an injury free squad?

Wenger out, computer programmers in

I suppose my point was that if we are skint he is a f**king ludicrous signing

I dont think we are and therefore i understand the long term thing. But as you say, how the f**k can you leave him as your only cover?

To the trained eye it is more like he is saying that the reason was unlikely to be because we couldn

Afford it.

And he is definitely right by the way

as were Walcott and the Ox , always buying for the future which never comes .

hehe you can't honestly believe the tripe you have just written, surely? Sums up arsenal fans

Thankfully a lot are beginning to see sense. You really have made me laugh