Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have noticed the 'moaners' eg me and solman etc, are recieving less 'f**k offs' than we did at the

I have noticed the 'moaners' eg me and solman etc, are recieving less 'f**k offs' than we did at the

start of the season, or in the summer. Are people starting to realise that we were actually right all along???

Bring on the f**k offs btw!!

Seriously though, 6 defenders supposed to last us all season Flamini and Arteta in midfield against the big YaYa's of the other top teams Arsene knows...

Arsenal have money , so whats the excuse now?

People have to stop listening to a broken record at some point

Nono Even a broken record is correct twice a day...

I may have got that a bit wrong imo.

No one is disagreeing with some of what you are saying. It is the way you go about it

For starters, you both never say anything positive. It is all negative, negative, negative. If you were remotely constructive people might listen.

For what it's worth, I have been critical Wenger's approach to defending for the past 6 years. That hasn't really improved over that time, nor had the defending I have also been a little critical of Wenger's transfer deals over the last couple of seasons. I also recognise that I do not have all the information regarding the transfer situation.

You're not worth the full minimum wage, are you?

You are just f**king boring mate, that's all.

We have some money but obviously not enough to go and spend what Chelsea and City do. Especially with FFP in mind.

Wenger said all summer that we needed a defender, and while the club would never comment officially, one has to assume the reason is that there was no money to buy one.

The stadium is still years from being paid off. We can spend a bit more now because of the re-negotiated commercial deals and the extra Premier League TV revenue. But there's still a long way to go.

You obviously listened to none of the AGM but had you done so you'd have heard that while we agree that it isn't possible for us to compete with the Madrids, Munichs, Citys and Chelseas at the moment, there is a plan in place for us to be able to do so in the future.

My advice to you would be to do some reading, learn about the topic which you insist on spouting near constant **** about and come back with a post with some action substance behind it. Maybe then people will take the time to tell you to f**k off, you c**t.

He's only here because they closed the Rempost forums

So you think we couldnt afford to buy a defender? And at no point would you then

Question the wisdom of splashing 35 million on samchez, 16 million on a 19 year old defender?

If we only realised we didnt have any money left after signing chambers or welbeck then who the f**k is doing our accounts? That would be grade a incompetence.

You dont know why he didnt bother signing a defender, none of us do. But it remains a baffling and ludicrous decision.

funny that ?? , i said our squad with exception of Sanchez weaker then last season

sadly i am being proved right