Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At least we know we dont need cesc now Roll eyes

Forget quality and think of qualities

We do not lack technical, creative quality. We have loads of it, possibly too much in the squad.

Think of a balance of qualities in a squad and look at those we might lack. Does cesc possess any of them?

No is the answer. Great player and we could signed him. Equally we could have signed a quality centre half and a disciplined midfielder with pace and a tactical brain. We could work more on our shape in training.

Or we could have gone after di maria, or messi..

dont agree, yes we do need defensive backup and a strong DCM, however

wengers approach to that is the same as his approach to cesc.. and even not gettign a backup striker, (he wouldnt have if girioud stayed fit, which is ridiculous)

why wont you admit he is wrong, and ridiuclous???

I'm not saying he would have solved any of our existing problems

Just that he is, imo, better than what we have in the same playing position. I personally think we should have off loaded one of those and brought Cesc back.

Of course, our major problems are at the back and just in front of the back four. Solving that was the priority and Wenger failed to do it. Discussing Cesc is nothing to do with that. That appears to be a major Wenger f**k up.

Will you f**k off if someone agrees with you?

I didnt say wenger wasnt wrong. I was just saying that in this instance you are wrong

Buy cesc, sell Sant but CH ++ defensive midfieldr would make us contenders

but put him a side with a defense and look what u have , chelsea