Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Disappointing news for Hague as he barely even scrapes into the Top 40 People from Yorkshire chart

What if a person has no passport nor ever has.

Well??

Yes of course that is exactly what I'm saying... :f**kwit:

American

How do you know about this Nasser bloke, SW? You don't like cricket, do you?

I can appreciate the sport but I am relatively new to the game.

So I was never really famailiar with Hussein the player, though I was aware when he was captain of England when he was.

What kind of savage doesn't have a passport.

f**k him.

Shrug If the cap fits...

The fact is I don't believe you would question his nationality for a second if he were white, had an English sounding name and spoke with the same accent that Hussein does. So I can only conclude that it must be the fact that he's called Nasser Hussein and looks the way he does that makes the difference.

So basically you haven't a clue and thought you'd throw in some weird assumption

you are talking crap, but if it makes you feel better then carry on

You're the one making the weird assumptions about people's nationality, not me.

Frankly, if you can't see how narrow, small-minded, outmoded, parochial and just plain thick your views on this matter are, I pity you.

I don't hink I have mentioned his skin colour or his name at any stage

so I think that you are being narrow minded by accusing someone of being racist because they don't have the same thoughts as you, it shopws what an arrogant prick you can be sometimes

You didn't need to. It was clearly implicit from the fact you chose him as an example.

There are umpteen guys who've played for England whose true national identity or allegiances could legitimately be questioned, but Hussein isn't one of them. Neither I nor anyone who has ever played with him, worked with him or known him has as far as I know ever suggested he is anything other than completely English.

But, rather than choose one of the white guys with Australian, South African or New Zealand accents, you went for him. That tells me all I needed to know.