Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: on sunday Ozil should play in the number 10 role

on sunday Ozil should play in the number 10 role

last year a major problem at chelsea was that we were totally exposed down the flanks. Gibbs playing instead of Monreal will be better defensively but we still need better defensive support in front of the full backs. So we should play Ox and Alexis in wide positions as they have attacking threat but also work hard defensively. Then put Ozil in the number 10 position to feed electric Wellbeck and have Jack and Flamini in the middle of the park. That would give us good attacking potential but also more solid defensively. Bring it on !

cheers I've forwarded this on to Wenger..he called you a ****house

but I think he was just bantering you off tbh

It doesn't matter who we play, G. We're going to get f**ked out the window and Cesc will be motm.

We should just banter them off with some absolute ****housery imvho.

The time to worry about Sunday’s formation is Sunday, approx. 12:30.

For today just relax and enjoy the day as it rolls.

Today it is World Techies day if you are a geek for example, World Smiles day if you are a simpleton, World Virus Appreciation day if you want to just take a moment to consider how sophisticated, amazing and important viruses are.

And it is World Boyfriends day. Just in case. We are a very modern thinking Wimb after all.

14.05 ?

What time is kick-off?

I don't tend to check these things much in advance.

Viruses are amazing, sw. Did you know that - technically - they aren't considered to be alive by

scientific definitions of 'life'.

Which seems to me to suggest that there's something wrong with our definition of life, really.