Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have been performing rather well at work in the past few months.

Steady on Neg. Project managers in glass houses shouldn't throw stones etc.

The appraisals are based on 2 months work?

In general my work is up there but the past few months have been

ridicules.

They have their target for the whole team for these months and I reached them singlehandedly.

It's all a bit boring. Bascially all I do all day everyday

is look at the prices that suppliers have agreed with the company. Then I get involved asking it for cheaper.

Saving the company hundreds of thousands.

I have no reason to doubt the quality of your work Sunset Boulevard Pat Gibson.

My query is your original sentence, thus:

"As the review and appraisals are in December and are based on work from November to December."

This suggests the work done in months January-October inclusive is of no relevance. One could for example act the maggot in these months, do well in November and December and fly through the appraisal.

For the records, appraisals are utter ****.

you probably didnt do it properly or thourghly and have missed out basic things imo

no concentration and havent seen the trees for the wood..not seen the bigger picture..have been going for low hanging fruit yet missed the apples on the ground..they are gonig to rip you a new arsehole and stuff ****e down it imo you will be looking for a new job by xmas..perhaps even homeless..the missus will f**k off with that flash cnut down the road...and you will be living out of a bin...sorry to be so harsh but thats what the future holds for you and though I can see it I cant change it..dont shoot the messenger...now lay my palm with silver and buy some f**king lucky heater you ginger canadian homeless bum imo

hehe my mistake I mean November to October

I pay more attention to detail on work than awimb. Though I work for japs they don't understand me anyway

It must be ace being massive in comparison though, GODZIRRA!!