Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have been performing rather well at work in the past few months.

I have been performing rather well at work in the past few months.

and blown their targets out the window. I have had better results in the past 2 months than all of my colleagues combined since January.

This is excellent timing. As the review and appraisals are in December and are based on work from November to December.

There is an assistant manager role in the team free. I am worming my way into. I have volunteered to take over certain additional tasks that they would normally do when the previous chap left.

How do I play this? They always give us a form to fill in for the appraisal which I usually decline to do. But this time I am planning on saying something like I want to eventually like to consider moving to the contracting department to drop a hint that I need a bit of change. Or shall I just say outright I want that managers position.

I hope I also get a decent bonus in December as there is a new Les Paul Junior 2015 model just released which I must own.

I don't know where this new found work form has come from. Could be luck or because I've moved/got married. I don't know.

If your review and appraisal is based on Nov + Dec you'd better keep up the current form...

you'd be a bit like Arsenal of the past .... if November ruins a good run in Sept and octpber

Tell them you want to be considered for the roll and would be dissapointed not to get it

could drop hints about next step of the ladder... if you are doing this well and hint that you might leave if they don't reward you will nspook them. Most places like people who have confidence in themselves.

Go all out for promotion, get it and then emigrate. Bound to get a good reference.

Contracting department? Are you a boring bean counter Fash? Frown

He should probably make sure he spells 'role' right, though.

I never imagined you'd become a mortgage slave, f Frown

Don't give in to the man, man.

Pokster is right. I work in Subway and I have sold the most 'upgrades'

I kill it when I ask if they want extra cheese for 40p

I haven't given up my rock n roll dreams.

All the gear no idea.