Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apparently, one can watch free football with foreigners talking and that on this msbc thingy

Apparently, one can watch free football with foreigners talking and that on this msbc thingy

Not sure I can be arsed finding out how, mind. I've rather enjoyed being football-free these last couple of years. Plus the telly is currently only used for binge-watching various series I've missed.

If you have a netflix account, this is worth a watch...

Thumb Up Thank you, old chap. Most kind. Once I get through True Detective, Orange is the New Black

Season 4 of Game of Thrones and all the other stuff, I'll give it a whirl.

I'm kind of ambivalent about The Strain tbh

When you say football, are we talking 3pm saturday kick offs, b?

I believe so. On the telly. With foreigns talking gibberish.

Which, I think we can all agree, is much better than Britishers talking gibberish.

Are you referring to the theft of product from TV stations?

This is disturbing and disappointing in the extreme.

Sign me up!

I prefer to see it as me experimenting at the cutting edge of modern technology.

I'm a bit disappointed that you'd see it in such negative terms, tbh.

I had a weird dream about you last night. Nothing mucky, but quite long and involved.

Funnily enough, my missus dreamt about your ex and Mark Kermode.

There was some pimping and some gardening. I didn't quite follow the narrative.

Oh, I say, really? How splendid. Did she get much for him?

In mine, you and your glw were experiencing marital difficulties and I (with my huge skills in this area) was attempting to reconcile you. Needless to say, it wasn't going well. You both kept printing rude messages to me (and each other) on bars of soap.

Still, that's what I get for taking codeine before bed.