Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What time is the Deigo Costa scores loads of goals against Arsenal show on the weekend?

That may well be the case, sw.

Practising? Nah. I'm well good at it now. You could eat your dinner off it, h.

You're far too senior for this kind of thing man. And, how can I put this decorously, do you

go smooth all the way round? ( d'ya shave yer ares'ole too I mean to say).

You mean the Diego Costa got injured in the week and was replaced by Drogba show?

I'd love to, but it's a bit logistically tricky, tbh. I might have to get a man in.

He’s worse than your average Carlos.

He’s a lad who is Brazilian at one point, indeed lining out for the Selecao under Scolari. Then decides he is Spanish and becomes one of them, taking his place in the hugely unsuccessful campaign this summer in Brazil.

A horrible ******* to be blunt, a ‘beast’ as is the current term but a damned effective footballer. Oh yes.

For God's sake b - anal stubble! I struggle to imagine anything more ghastly.

Yes, especially just before lunch Indifferent

I might get a turk to burn it off. Like they do with my ear hair.

Selecao? That sounds like hipster talk to me, sw. Frown

tbh I barely know who our players are these days. The chances of me knowing other people's are extremely slim. I couldn't pick this Costa fella out of a line-up. This, I feel, is as it should be.