Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Shad out. Do we all agree?

It's a long term project, isn't it?

We drew our next 3 in a row I think.

While I would accept the injury may have been traumatic at the time we were still winning the game and were doing so until the last minute when a combination of refereeing and Gallic stupidity caused us to draw.

I really cannot allow the ‘collapse’ that occurred to be attributed to the broken leg of the Brazilian Croat.

I feel a bit sorry for him. It's been like dropping Doogie Howser onto Omaha Beach

Plenty of the knocks have been falls or contact injuries. Although, the weekend muscle injuries to Ramsey and Arteta are concerning.

Still the weakest group of left backs by a long way in the top 4.

Apart from Chelsea who only really have Felipe Luis, Cesar isn't a LB

Or Liverpool who have Jose Enrique and Alberto Moreno who are both behind Monorail in El Pecking Order.

Only Chelsea have better.

Clichy/Kolarov is about the same level
    Shaw/Rojo aren't.
    Moreno/Enrique
    Spurs' are **** as well

Are you forgetting Azpilicueta and that rapid youngster Ake that they've given the number 6 shirt to

Clichy is much better than what we have. Kolarov is solid but a different player.

Rojo is class and Shaw will be - again, a much stronger pair.

Liverpool are not a top 4 side.

No, Cesar is his first name, I couldn't be bothered to nause up the spelling, it's early

I'd be surprised if Ake has played more than ten games so I'm not sure you can count him

So they are better than us with a RB playing LB and a young player who has hardly played

not exactly making us look too bad, we are on a par with Man C, far better then Liverpool and better then Man U imo