Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whilst the best fans in the world barcode have proved that they are just like

Whilst the best fans in the world barcode have proved that they are just like

any other fans, I do have some sympathy with them over their owner. Who in their right mind would offer a manager an 8 year contract? Of course Pardew won't resign would you?

Why should he? Don't blame him if he is just hanging on in there for the payoff

Ashley on the other hand seems to be enjoying the whole thing. No sensible manager would want to take the job on while he is still there. Actually thought Newcastle played quite well in patches last night - hell of a save from Begovic to keep it at 1-0

they still have some very decent players

Krul, Coloccini, Janmaat, Sissoko (though not on the wing), Tiote and Cabella (hasn't shown it yet over here but he's a really good player) would all improve our squad and arguably some of them our team.
    What is Shad playing at, given our recent injury history I thought we couldn't not improve

He is causing misery to a large contingent of fans. That should be enough to make him re-evaluate

his position. Staying there for the sole purpose of lining your pockets with money isn't necessarily justified just because it was facilitated by an incompetent owner.

There is more to life than one's own immediate self-interest and self-gratification.

Wenger out ?

Wenger doesn't bring me misery. He brings me pleasure in pain; jouissance.

Speaking as somebody in the area...

I find it f**king hilarious the more misery those c**ts suffer the better.

It's like a circus.

Obviously :sfc:

that is rather dependent on the incompetent owner bringing in a man

who won't bring pain. Not likely. Though I take your point

You've never had a job, have you Frown