Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Excuse me Awimb I'd like to make a complaint. Herr Floyd sent me this private message >>>

Excuse me Awimb I'd like to make a complaint. Herr Floyd sent me this private message >>>

"Hi Bunnell, Bummell, John whatever.

I'd like to make an apology for my conduct aimed towards you. With a bit of soul searching I have come to realise it's through utter boredom and lack of companionship that leads me to living a double life on Awimb. Awimb is effectively my conduit to release my frustrations and I have picked on you for whatever reasons.

This will change however as 4 days ago I have bought a pet monkey. It's a Pig-tailed Macaque breed, 4 years old, lovely little thing who I've called Jorge. He has bought friendship and love to an otherwise tiresome existence and I am the better person for it.

Yesterday we was sitting on the couch watching a bit of Xtra-Factor when Jorge the monkey came on my lap wanting a bit of affection. I started stroking his back when I saw his little butthole poking up. In a moment I can't describe I just had this urge to stick my finger up his arse and I pulled out a little bit of poo and rubbed it over my face. I got so turned on that I grabbed him and f**ked 7 shades of **** out of him.

He's a real star.

Your friend, Floyd. x"

I'm not to sure about this filth being sent to my inbox. Can mods have a word?

Frown this is all sorts of wrong

Totally agree.

He shouldn't have called you a monkey.

Awww monkey boy how nice

I bet it's a southern pig-tailed macaque too

And he was watching x-factor

hehe one of the very few posters on here worth reading these days

That is because you are a ****, just like him; one day you'll hopefully mature!