Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Like a true postman, Sanogo delivered today.

Like a true postman, Sanogo delivered today.

Really hope this gives him the confidence he needs.
    I was probably as critical towards him last season as Nicosia was against Alexis S.

Wenger has proved me and others wrong countless times before and let's hope he will do it again with Sanogo.

Did he also prove you wrong with Arshavin, Baptista,Chamakh, Cygan, Denilson, Djourou, Jeffers,

Bendtner, Gervinho Stepenovs, Silvestre and any more I may have forgotten?

Why don't you prove all of us wrong

and show that you are capable of being someone other than a repetitive whiny cùnt?

I hope he turns out to be great and not like the disappointments I listed..

It's ok GSTB you just want him to be a success like

Vieira, Pires, Ljungberg, Anelka, Fabregas, Wiltord, Henry, Petit, Overmars, Lauren, Ramsey, Van Persie (ok 1 season wonder), Reyes (before he got kicked out the game), Bergkamp (his best games for us came under Wenger), Gilberto Silva, Edu,

Cos Wenger got them right and you just want him to do the same with likes of Sanogo. That's what you mean isn't it?

wd GSTB

If you think about how long AW has been manager and how many players between decent and excellent he has acquired and developed, it's understandable that not all of them will have worked out as hoped.

Precisely. Let's see how he is after several more matches before annointing him as the new saviour.

GSTB will only be satisfied when he can shoot like this . . .

koscielny, sagna, clichy, toure (back in the day)