Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well I have to say that watching Harriet Harman squirm her way out of the fact that she in effect

Well I have to say that watching Harriet Harman squirm her way out of the fact that she in effect

took money from a *****phile organisation on Newsnight last night was my comedy highlight of 2014 so far.

In essence, she was saying that this thing that is demonstrably true is not really true and started panicking and claimed that the Daily Mail showing pictures of young women in bikinis was morally equivalent to taking money from and acting on behalf of something called 'The *****phile Information Exchange'

And to think how keen she now is on banning anything. Well, everything, really.

Foul harridan, she is.

Comment Macht Frei is currently full of people claiming that Newsnight is in the pay of the Tory

Party and - even more outlandish - that by even reporting it, The Guardian is effectively supporting the Conservatives.

The sisterhood are right after the interviewer as well, with one called 'Anna Conda' calling her a 'Horrible, boot-faced right wing harpy'.

The whole thing is frankly tremendous fun - and made even more so by the fact that Harman is so utterly lacking in warmth, charm or anything else that might get anyone on her side.

Anna Conda eh?

I have no actual idea what this is all about - is there a quick explanation?

It's odd that it's taken so long to blow; this story has been around for ages, but seems

to have been ignored.

I did read an interesting argument in the Guardian last week suggesting that those on the left were engaged in radical thinking at the time as they sought to change the world order, so that makes supporting charlie chestering ok.

It's one of those stories that everyone realises doesn't really matter, but which they're enjoying

too much to stop. The fact that so many people (even Labour supporters) clearly loathe Harman and are enjoying her discomfort is what's keeping it going.

Harridan Harperson worked at NCCL in the 70s...

I always remember the Sport or Star doing Lynsey Dawn M going to get her tits out when 16

count down..they must have taken the pics when she was 15 anyway...but imagine that nowadays ?! ( the story not the tits )

They all as bad though I'm sure the Mail is full of *****s and the torys and liberals were stuffed with them esp in the 60's n 50's and 70's..plus the churches..*****s were the normal back then for the ruling classes really..cnuts,...shoot them all

That was The Sun, and it was Samantha Fox.

Your answer to everything is 'shoot them all'. Except when it is 'string them all up.'

There must be something more.

No it wasn't - it was the Star.