Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd just like to point out that Game of Thrones is quite possibly the best thing on telly ever

I'd just like to point out that Game of Thrones is quite possibly the best thing on telly ever

I would seriously urge anybody who thought they might struggle with the whole sword and sorcery fantasy stuff to try and give it a whirl. It's actually quite light on that stuff and what there is of it is really rather believable.

It's also quite wonderful horror, very well written and there's more tits in it than your average Knave.

I've found myself getting bored with The Walking Dead now. I tend to fast forward through it

when i watch the new episodes. Although this new army fella seems interesting.

My telly is broken

seems like going away has knackered it.

It comes on for a few seconds then the picture goes off completely.

Samsung out!

I've been totally hooked by the new series

I think it tends to get annoying when they stop moving, which is strange because if anything the comic was the exact opposite.

I've three eps of GoT left, I'm not sure we'll be seeing many zombies tonight unless we go north of the wall.

I'm going to miss the new season. Frown

Ex has cancelled Sky, so no Sky Go; gf has Virgin, which doesn't include Sky Atlantic.

At this rate, I'm going to have to shack up with someone who's got Sky.

There's no quite possibly about it.Yes it's hard and you have to put some effort in but the payoff..

I'm in that boat, though I do enjoy a nice old school box set

True Detective? I like it so far.

My goodness. Television is so complicated nowadays, isn't it.

I spent yesterday with the actor who played Matthos Seaworth in season 2 - Davos' son.

Lovely chap, nice and humble. He was a bit gutted when they killed him off at the end of season two, but that role led to him starring in London Irish on Channel 4.