Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone have any advice on what to take when a filling comes out

thanks mac. i try that. I remeber my friend took it

when he had some tooth pain. Only taken it when ill but i try it for this. thanks man.

some pain killers :DrRob:

Wow: yikes: fair play to you man for finding that

looks like you were telling the truth that it been used for teeth pain. I never knew that people took cocaine tooth drops. I be **** scared to have anything to do with that drug but i guess people in those days used it in desparte times.

Thanks for the advice this time and for being nice but i am very wary of taking anything related to hard drugs like that. Only drug i ever taken really are parcemotol type drugs really or spiff years ago. But thats it.

Anyway thanks for trying to be helpful.

Cheers

spiffing

Thanks dr rob. I check it out . I think i probally take

some ibupofen to be honest

the truth though is im not careful in 20 years time when i am in my 50s i be left with little of my own teeth. I got to stop grinding my teeth and brush my teeth better f**king dumb thing for me to do to be honest.

Dentist on monday going to rip two shades from me for how i let this happen/

It's still used in certain circumstances, like when I had my nose broke for example.

They put a swab of it in liquid form up my hooter before they tried to reset it. Never worked though the ******* is still bent.

sorry to hear that mac. amazed to hear it still use

but guess if its legal then whatever people feel best for them

i would not go near anything related to hard drugs myself even for tooth pain relief. but each to their own.

Bugger, should have looked at Neg's link really...

I don't think it worked for him btw-