Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So Harridan Harperson is keen on noncery?

So Harridan Harperson is keen on noncery?

How very rum.

There's nothing wrong with it.

Oh, hang on. There is, isn't there?

how was Shaun @ boathouse ?

I didn't eat there. I just had a business meeting upstairs with another company.

Then I went shopping for Valentine's things. Got ripped off and had a consolatory pint in a nearby pub overlooking the river. Not the Angel on the Bridge.

Shopping for Valentines things?

Has someone prised open your chest, blown out the dust and the cobwebs, and inserted a gram of human emotion?

pub overlooking river not angel...?? The Anchor if you lean out window maybe see river...or

red lion hotel..otherwise you are making it up

Shopping for Valentines things?

Muggins.

It was more the line "Oh, well! When everyone else is talking about what they're doing for

Valentine's, I'll just say 'Oh, I didn't get anything. My boyfriend's got principles', shall I?"

The look on her face and the tone of her voice told me this was not a potential scenario she regarded with any great fondness, so I weighed up my options and made a very slight U-turn.

The Anchor. That was it. Had salt in the ashtrays for some reason. Odd.

I had a massive go at my girlfriend for giving me jip about valentines

I told her that across an average year I massively out-do here in trying to inject intimacy and romance into our relationship and the fact she is only able to do so on a day when it is prescribed by society speaks volumes.

Pwned, imo.