Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So why didn't we sign Jovetic ?

So why didn't we sign Jovetic ?

We were clearly interested in him, he was available and the fee was only £22m and he is a class player and also still at a good young age. We could have done a deal a month ago and he would be banging them in on the Asia tour. Of course he is not the complete answer to our weak squad but he would be a step in the right direction.

Cause the fee was >20M.

Re: So why didn't we sign Jovetic ?

because arsene doesnt know what he is doing dick law doesnt know what to do ivan is cluelsess thats why i dont want jovetic want rooney or suarez but arsene doesnt know how to buy players only free france players under 21 from non league forget it nobody is signing for arsenal and never ever top drawer mega stars so we can know we finish 10th in league next season spurs will finish 3rd or 4th they have signed 2 players already getting business done like others only arsenal is a pathetic weakling arsene doesnt care about the supporters him and ivan are laughing while they are in the bars and beaches in far east spending our money on themselfes WE ARE VERY ANGRY AND THEY MUST BE SACKED IMMEDIATELELY SO We CAN GET ToP DRAWER MANAGERS TO BUY TOP DRAWER STARS arsene ivan dick law are cluseless useless dont know what they are doing and never will we will sign diddly squat

there must be some keys not working on your keyboard, don't you think?

or they pay higher wage

or they wanted him more, longer, and hard.

yes wagoaw there are two number buttons missing and the enter button is missing but i can still pres

s the little round piece that is left under the buttons to get it

okay, I thought it was other keys

but wd you.

Some sort of conspiracy, I reckon

I mean, it can't be anything plausible or simple

Because Diaby coming back will be like a new signing as will Wilshere coming back etc.. Bang head

You just know Wenger will spout out the same old B/S that he has a wonderful squad that will compete for trophies.....(until it all goes in February)....

You think we will get to Feb before it goes tits up. hehe