Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Rich, you still about? I've found the perfect bike accessory for you.

Rich, you still about? I've found the perfect bike accessory for you.

I liked his other one, GOLKER!!

hehe He's the best chief whip ever. What a legend!

I hope he comes out and says he did call the policeman a f**king pleb because, in fairness, he was.

Well he's not, he's categorically denied it and called the police lady a liar to boot

I think there was something at the last party conference about how if you swear at a copper you should be banged up.

Only if you're scum, though, surely? Let's face it: the police are plebs.

And, if we're honest, they're class traitors to a man and woman. They are the means whereby the worthwhile classes control the scum. As such, of course, they are useful. But for God's sake, the idea that they should be treated with respect is simply revolting.

Can't abide coppers, personally.

It's a tough one for the left, Tories or Pigs?

The Tories are actually taking on the pigs and their prime place at the trough, which is more than

a Labour government (I know, I know!) ever did. And this is the Police Federation pursuing a purely political agenda to secure their ridiculous wage and pension provisions.

Thoroughly f**king unwise, where would they have been at Orgreave, Manvers, Crofton etc without them

Shrug You can always buy muscle. You don't have to give them pensions or uniforms, though.