Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I confess

More asterisks than a Tony C post, not convincing Guns...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>

hehe I guessed correctly wd me

I'll be happy when we sign 2 world class fullbacks and a goalkeeper

Do you keep buying new pants while your only pair of socks have holes in?

So you don't rate Sagna

and don't understand that our defensive problems are not caused by the abilities of our defenders, but by the way the team plays overall.

Just how many of the balls over the heads of our centre-backs are the fault of our fullbacks?

Yes I rate Sagna but he is injured and needs serious competition

Gibbs is plain **** at left back and Santos is good but not world class. Ok thats the player ratings out the way. Now stop repeating that load of rubbish about how the defense is poor due to the team tactics just because everyone else says it on here. You are following the thicko herd cos it sounds clever. Our defense is poor generally but the fullbacks are causing 90% of the issue. Dont argue with me because I know my football. Great defenders prevent goals, end of. Barcelona play a very offensive game along with possession. So do Manchester United. Neither concede much because their defenders are superb. Listen to me and take it onboard.

No, that's just the story we put out so he wouldn't have to go to the ACN.

Your "Dont argue with me" argument is so obviously pathetic it hardly merits a response.

However - You also completely failed to address my point, as well as not grasping the fact that apart from the early season when we didn't have a team, our only bad spell of form came when we had all four full backs out injured. Apart from those two spells, we had a good season.

hehe Apart from the bits when we didn't have a good season, we actually had a good season.

Not arguing, just found it funny.

And the aqueducts, Reg.

We would have had a smashing season had it not been for the aqueducts.