Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I confess

I confess

I am throughly enjoying these olympics and it's so amazing to think it's all going on 15 minutes drive from me. Actually watched the equestrian/three day eventing and archery

I think the fanfare for the LA Olympics is the best, the cauldron/flame for London 2012 is by far the best.

I'm looking forward to actually attending next week

It's been such a stress free pre season that I'm actually looking forward to the start of the new season.

Thanks for letting us know

This pre-season has been low-key, but I still yearn for the days that

Charlie Nicholas, Ian Wright, Dennis Bergkamp, Sol Cambell Type of signings were made. The ones that put a smle on my face that wasn't easily removed for weeks, months and years thereafter

Oh I was expecting a different confession Lady G

I thought you were going to admit to having a long thick cock pushed hard in your backside since lunch. Followed by tea and biscuits. How wrong can one be?

Floyd, you must be gutted that we've signed three decent players this window.

After all, your whole persona here is based on constantly cùnting off the club the rest of us support, albeit in an occasionally amusing way.

I think you'd have more satisfaction supporting Spurs, on whose message boards you could find far more mileage slagging off the fact that their/your front-line next season consists so far of, erm, Defoe.

So the highest scorer in Ligue 1 & the 4th highest in the Bundesliga plus a truly creative* Spanish

international** with loads of caps doesn't get your juices going then, H?

* Youtube
    ** If he ever signs...

Gallas, Adebayor and Nasri made me pragmatic about French talent

occasionally?

You could argue all 3 of them played very well for us and two of 'em made a vast

profit for the club when they went elsewhere the club were not worse off in many ways by signing them.

Adebayor is from Togo ffs Bang head