Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chik-Fil-A for dinner tonight Thumb Up

I wish Frown

:bitestongue:

I'm surprised they even included the chinese medals :cheating: :doped: :c**ts:

Your battery needs recharging ... I don't get the beef

http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Olympics/2012/0801/Olympics-m edal-count-China-edges-back-out-in-front-of-US-Wednesday

So they are going by medal count .. WTF in your deluded mind makes this some sort of grand conspiracy? I guess if you can show me one where the US is ahead in golds, but behind in medal count, and they show US top there, then you have some sort of insignificant proof .. of what I don't know.

Of course this begs the question as to what sort of obsessed f**k decides this is worth a screenshot to post on AWIMB. Perhaps to gig the Ol' Chief over something he has no control?

Listen, I got a lot of problems about what goes on here, you ain't going to catch me defending the **** they pass off as coverage here on NBC, let alone some jammy site you seem to have found on your rapidly dying mobile.

My work here is done ****er

I sympathized with Mack's plight, told him of my admiration for his courage in moving

his family all the way across the Earth, wished him well, asked how he's been getting on .. then he decides to f**k with me.

why did you change it back chief ...guilt perhaps hehe

I am just going out now. I may be some time.

in terms of actual food, I prefer the other evangelical franchise, in-n-out burger.

double double with cheese, onions.