Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: f**k it. Does anyone even care if Cazorla goes to Chelsea as looks increasingly likely?

f**k it. Does anyone even care if Cazorla goes to Chelsea as looks increasingly likely?

Let's face it, none of us had even heard of him.

Sadly there is no way we can match what Chelsea will bid for him or the wages they will be offering him.

We have plenty of good, young talent at the club anyway and hopefully Arshavin will be rejuvenated and ready to have a storming season.

Almost certain he wont go there. They have far too many options in his position. No enquiry from

them either.

How do you know there has been no enquiry?

You don't.

Plus, as was alluded to earlier, they don't have many more options in those areas as Chelsea do.

Well you dont know there was an enquiry yet you seem to think

That his going to chelsea is increasingly likely. None of us actually know anything.

They dont have more players thsn us, but thry do have better ones, and three of them are brand new. I doubt they will sign this lad.

I doubt we will either and i dont really care. As you say, i had never heard of him.

Apparently the enquiry was made before Oscar eventually signed

I'd never heard of him until he was mentioned on here

And I'm the f**king guvnor when it comes to football knowledge you know

Graeme Hunter has said only Arsenal and a team in Italy have enquired

With Cazorla wanting to join Arsenal. The Chelsea rumour was started by sum random on twitter "touchlinedrama", no other credible sports journos have concured.

Malaga news also said today the club have agreed to sell a handful of players and have agreed a deal with Arsenal for Cazorla

The only problem there being thst hunter is a complete and utter c**t

Whose only skill seems to be pretending to know a hell of a lot more than he does. In short, he makes it up.

One of the main reasons Malaga qualified for the champions league. Very good player.

He is flying in for his medical tomorrow Rich.

and will be an Arsenal player in due course. Hopefully we will then concentrate on strengthening the defense. I would like to see Bosingwa brought in on a free transfer. I dont think I can handle another season of being humiliated by Manchester United at Old Trafford. With each successive spanking they give us, the goal tally increases. First they were banging 6 goals past us, then 7, then 8. Good God man what if they hit us for 10? I will kill myself of course but I'd like to see us win a pot at some point before that happens.