Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Long-term Season Ticket/Membership Transfers/Rentals - requests/offers here >>>

Long-term Season Ticket/Membership Transfers/Rentals - requests/offers here >>>

2 Block 6 Season tickets available for next season

Re: Long-term Season Ticket/Membership Transfers/Rentals - requests/offers here >>>

Hello,

Does anyone have a silver card they are looking to loan out for next season? Cheers joel

Silver Membership wanted for 2014/15 - PM me

Thanks

ST for rent - upper block 114 - row 13 - good seat

I have rented out this seat via AWIMB for 3 seasons and can be verified by members , please call Mick 07740361407 or pm me

Cheers

1 Upper Tier ST Available - Seat TBC (Can be discussed) - Prefer some1 who goes 2 away games if poss

Re: ST for rent - upper block 114 - row 13 - good seat - still available

ideally i would like this sorted before June 1 which is renewal date

Mick - 07740361407 or pm or mick48dc@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Long-term Season Ticket/Membership Transfers/Rentals - requests/offers here >>>

Hi All, I`m looking for 1 lower tier ST to rent for next season, please PM me if you have one or know of someone who has one to rent

One third share in excellent ST available for 14/15 season. See pic/details here >

Dead on the half way line in East Upper (my own seat, next to it, is officially in a different half of the ground). Third row from the front, immediately behind the reverse angle TV gantry and opposite the players' tunnel. See pic below for view from seat (Smudger not alway standing there in the way while covering the match for Sky). Not in my experience bettered even from boxes, Club Level etc.

The arrangement for this ST is that two other guys each take one third of the games and you get one third, you arrange what is convenient/wanted with them once the fixture list comes out, but we also have some silvers to keep everyone happy for when there are clashes (and so everyone can attend the final game). All Emirates home games, including Champions League and cup ties, available for divvy-up. This arrangement has suited everyone well for some years, for those who can't make every game but want more certainty than just match-by-match purchasing, but sadly one of our sharers can no longer make it work in terms of travelling back from abroad so has had to drop out.

Send me a PM with your phone number if this is of interest and I will give you a call.

1 Block 5/6 ST wanted for next year

1 Block 5/6 ST wanted for next year.. I know its asking a lot!

Can offer a Silver in return as a loan for the season if wanted.

pm me if interested